Do you know of a someone who should be recognized for their volunteer work? Volunteers really appreciate being thanked. Recognizing a volunteer with an award nomination is one of many ways to show your appreciation.
For a printable list of awards, click here.
For more information about volunteer awards click here.
Here are some other simple ways to recognize volunteers:
- - A phone call to say thank you
- - A personalized thank you card (print or online)
- - A simple gift (check out pinterest for ideas)
- - A thank you lunch or dinner
- - A night out at the movies
- - A fun event (e.g. games night, group camping, group picnic at a local conservation area)
For more information about volunteer recognition click here.